GUIDING WORD OF THE YEAR 2014: THE YEAR OF REFORMATION
On Sunday the 12th January 2014. The man of God Bishop Dr. Samuel Mbugua released the GUIDING WORD OF THE YEAR 2014. It was all sounds of joy as God through the Man of God declared 2014 as the year of REFORMATION.
WOLEF stands for the Word Of the Lord Endures Forever. The Word tells us in the Book of Isaiah 40:8 “Yes, the grass withers and flowers fade, but the Word Of the Lord Endures Forever.”
Is your heart wounded? Torn apart? Or heart bleeding? THEN, SEEK THE LORD
WOLEF, a Church where:
- The True Word of God is taught and preached without compromise.
- The broken hearts are mended and the fallen are lifted.
- Deliverance, healing (spirit, soul and body), hope and restoration take place.
- We empower people with love so as to arise out of despair and defeat to live victorious lives.
- Dreams are nurtured and come to maturity through God’s word, prayer and godly counsel.
- We have a big vision for the youth, grounding them on the Word of God to become very responsible and fruitful, now and in the future.
- We are committed through God’s guidance to seeing ALL people changed and transformed.